Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Country Christmas Wreaths recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Country Christmas Wreaths recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Country Christmas Wreaths recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also realize that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be most food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are additionally necessary for maintaining your health. A thing you may want to try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you'll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to country christmas wreaths recipe. To cook country christmas wreaths you need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Country Christmas Wreaths:
- Get of mini marshmallows.
- Use of plain corn flakes.
- Get of butter (or 4 tbsp).
- You need of green food coloring.
- You need of red hot candies.
- Use of twizzlers pull and peel candy.
Steps to make Country Christmas Wreaths:
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan on low heat..
- Add marshmallows a little at a time and continue stirring until melted..
- Drop in enough green food coloring to make the wreaths as dark as you want them..
- In a large bowl pour in corn flakes. Add melted marshmallows and store until well combined..
- Spray your hands with non stick cooking spray or rub some butter on your hands. Using your hands, shape a small amount of the mixture into wreaths..
- Place on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper..
- Decorate using candies for bows and ornaments..
- Place in the refrigerator to cool. Enjoy!.
If you find this Country Christmas Wreaths recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.