How to Prepare Moist chocolate cake Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Moist chocolate cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moist chocolate cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist chocolate cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You were simply expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can actually stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that it helps you to elevate your moods also!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist chocolate cake recipe. You can have moist chocolate cake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moist chocolate cake:
- You need of Eggs.
- Use of margarine.
- Take of Sugar.
- Prepare of flour.
- Get of & half cup cocoa powder.
- Get of Baking powder.
- You need of powdered preservative.
- Use of milk.
- Prepare of raisins(optional).
Steps to make Moist chocolate cake:
- Mix margarine and sugar together in a bowl till fluffy.
- Preheat oven for baking..
- Beat eggs till foamy and stir in.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl i.e flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, preservatives (sieve through a cloth sieve to remove lumps).
- Add the dry ingredients mix gradually (in spoonfuls preferably) into the moist ingredients in the bowl and mix till all incorporated..
- Don't forget to add in the milk and a raisins(if using).
- Grease baking tin with some margarine or oil spray and pour in the batter.
- Bake at 220° for 40 minutes and check if its done. Allow some extra time if it's not ready.
- To check whether cake is ready, dip a tester in the middle of the cake, if it come out free of crumbs then it's ready but if not you need to allow a little more time..
- Note: don't often open the oven to check, allow cake to bake for the first 30minutes before checking it or you'll risk letting cold air into the oven and your cake may not come out good.
If you find this Moist chocolate cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.