Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Put together a few trail mix of nuts or seeds. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all helpful for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more you have of it, the better you will feel. Nuts, on top of bettering your mood, can be a superb protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg recipe. To cook simple beef ramen with soft boiled egg you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Take 1 tsp. of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 tsp. of Olive oil.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 tsp. of Freshly grated ginger.
- Provide 4 C. of Beef broth.
- Take 1 Tbsp. of Rice vinegar.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp. of Soy sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp. of Sriracha (optional).
- You need 6 oz. of Ramen noodles.
- Get 4 of green onions, sliced.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, soft boiled.
Steps to make Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg:
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and ginger and simmer until fragrant. About 1-2 minutes. Do not brown the garlic..
- Add the broth, sriracha, rice vinegar, and soy sauce. Stir and bring to a simmer for about 5 minutes. Taste and adjust heat and taste to your liking..
- Carefully add the ramen noodles into the simmering broth and allow to cook 2-3 minutes or until cooked and tender..
- Transfer the soup to two bowls and allow to cool a bit. Meanwhile make the soft boiled eggs..
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan, add the eggs and let boil for 5 minutes. While boiling add ice to a small bowl and fill with water. Remove the eggs and place into the ice bath for 1-2 minutes until cool enough to handle. Lightly crack and roll them on a flat surface, peel and slice in half and place ontop the ramen. Garnish with green onions..
If you find this Simple Beef Ramen with Soft Boiled Egg recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.