Steps to Prepare Potato pancakes with smoked salmon Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Potato pancakes with smoked salmon recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Potato pancakes with smoked salmon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato pancakes with smoked salmon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Pick water over other refreshments. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to potato pancakes with smoked salmon recipe. To cook potato pancakes with smoked salmon you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Potato pancakes with smoked salmon:
- Get 1 lb of potatoes (I think I used Russet).
- Take 1 of small onion.
- Use 1/2 of of a beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 tbs of flour.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Provide of Frying oil.
- Use of Smoked salmon.
- You need of Sour cream.
- Provide of Capers.
- Take of Fresh dill.
- Take of Lemon wedges.
Instructions to make Potato pancakes with smoked salmon:
- Shred the potatoes and onion into a bowl (I use a box grater)..
- Mix the grated potatoes and onion together, then squeeze the mix hard to get rid of as much moisture as you can (I do this by hand in batches)..
- Thoroughly mix the flour and 1/2 the beaten egg into the potato and onion mix. Season to taste..
- Heat the oil over high heat. I use soy bean oil and fill the saute pan with enough oil to cover the bottom of the saute pan with about 1/4 inch..
- Mold the mix into balls using your hands, place the balls in the oil, then press with a spatula to flatten them a bit..
- Cook on both sides until crispy and brown..
- Remove the pancakes from the oil and place on paper towels or metal drip rack to remove grease..
- Top with salmon, sour cream, dill, and capers, garnish plate with lemon wedges, and serve while pancakes are still warm..
- Bask in girlfriend's appreciation..
Continue with the rest of the batter, adding more oil as necessary. With spring and Easter just around the corner, impress your guests with a European treat from the kitchen of master chef, Ludger. Related Video Menus & Tags Arrange the potato pancakes on a platter. Serve warm, with the dill cream, smoked salmon and caviar. Drain the potato pancake on a paper towel and cut into quarters.
If you find this Potato pancakes with smoked salmon recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.