Step-by-Step Guide to Make Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you battle depression. You need to see to it, though, that what you make includes the egg yolk. Whenever you want to cheer yourself up, the yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks especially, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–run better. Try eating a few eggs to cheer up!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moist chocolate cake pudding recipe. To cook moist chocolate cake pudding you need 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding:
- Take of Dry ingredients.
- Prepare 2 cups of plain flour.
- Get 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get of Wet ingredients.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 cup of sunflower oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of white vinegar.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Use of Topping.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of icing sugar.
- Use of Silver drops for decoration.
Steps to make Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 180’C..
- Spray 6 non stick soufflé ramekins with cooking spray. Place ramekins on tray to handle easier. Alternatively use a glass dish 20×30 cm..
- Sift dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Mix wet ingredients in a separate bowl..
- Combine mixture and mix till smooth..
- Add chocolate chips and fold in..
- Pour into ramekins and bake for 40 minutes..
- Sift icing sugar over and sprinkle with silver drops when still hot..
- Note: if you don’t have icing sugar, blend sugar in a food processor..
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve with custard..
If you find this Moist Chocolate Cake Pudding recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.