Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Dried fruit Christmas garland recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Dried fruit Christmas garland recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dried fruit Christmas garland recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that "comfort" foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be extremely healthy and good for you. Several foods really do boost your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a couple of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that in this article, weren't you? Green tea is rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while simultaneously making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood as well!
See, you don't need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let's go back to dried fruit christmas garland recipe. To cook dried fruit christmas garland you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dried fruit Christmas garland:
- You need of Assorted citrus fruits, e.g lemons, Clementine, limes, oranges.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- You need of Fir cones.
- Prepare of Candy canes.
- Provide of Ribbon.
- Provide of String.
Steps to make Dried fruit Christmas garland:
- Slice some of the fruit around quarter of an inch thick, place on absorbent kitchen paper. Pre heat oven to 90 c / 190 f.
- Make 6 cuts to some of the whole fruit, towards the centre but not right through..
- Line baking sheets with parchment or greaseproof paper..
- Arrange fruit in single layers on tray..
- Place trays in oven for at least two hours, turn fruit occasionally. Allow to 'cook until fruit drys out, whole fruit will take longer..
- Remove from oven, allow to cool completely. Carefully make holes in centre of slices with a skewer..
- Thread onto string, alternating fruits,cones, candy canes, cinnamon sticks and ribbons..
- Hang in prefered location..
- I used some orange slices removed from my mulled wine and dried them, they smelled like mulled wine once dried, adding another dimension !.
If you find this Dried fruit Christmas garland recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.