How to Make Hyderabad style eggplant (baigan bharwa) Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hyderabad style eggplant (baigan bharwa) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hyderabad style eggplant (baigan bharwa) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nourishment. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Most of your meals should also incorporate fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. You will find that salmon is also abundant with Omega-3 and various other nutrients. Protein is essential for your diet, however you don’t need to eat a lot, as a 3 ounces is all you really need. To be able to limit your fat intake you should cut off any noticeable fat before you prepare the meats.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hyderabad style eggplant (baigan bharwa) recipe. You can have hyderabad style eggplant (baigan bharwa) using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hyderabad style eggplant (baigan bharwa):
- Use 500 gms of small eggplants,wash and slit in between.
- Use of Roast 1:.
- Take 2 tbsp of peanuts,.
- Take 2 tbsp of dry coconut,.
- Provide 2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Take of Roast 2:.
- Prepare 1 of sliced onion,.
- Use 4 of whole red chillies.
- Get 3 of cloves garlic.
- Get 3/4 cup of oil,.
- Take 1 pinch of carom seeds,.
- Use 7 of few curry leaves.
- Provide 1 cup of tamarind soaked in warm water.
- Prepare 1tbsp of salt,.
- Get 1 tsp of turmeric,.
- Provide 1 tsp of red chilli powder,.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander powder.
Instructions to make Hyderabad style eggplant (baigan bharwa):
- First roast 1 ingredients onto the pan,remove and cool.now same pan roast 2 ingredients with little oil.
- When onions are translucent remove and cool.now grind both 1 and 2 mixture together into smooth paste.now heat oil in a deep bottomed vessel. Now add curry leaves and carrom seeds.
- When it splitter add the grind masala,red chilli powder, turmeric, coriander pad and salt let it saute few minutes. Now remove the tamarind pulp and discard its seeds..
- Now add the tamarind pulp and saute till masala leaves oil.now remove from flame &let it cool a bit.now fill up the masala in between eggplant..
- Now mix all together and put back onto the flame.now cover the lid and simmer for 10 mins on low flame.when done.serve hot with chapati. Enjoy😋.
If you find this Hyderabad style eggplant (baigan bharwa) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.