Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Christmas sled recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Christmas sled recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas sled recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you wish to beat depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It's the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
So you see, you don't need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to christmas sled recipe. You can cook christmas sled using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Christmas sled:
- You need of candy canes.
- Use of regular size Reese's or KitKat.
- Get of fun size bars (3 of one kind, 2 of another, and 1 of another).
- Take of ribbon.
- Use of small bow.
Instructions to make Christmas sled:
- Hot glue candy canes to the bottom of your regular size bar.
- Hot glue 3 fun size bars in the center of your regular size.
- Hot glue 2 fun size bars (different kind than last 3) centered the other 3.
- Hot glue 1 fun size center the two (again use a different kind so you have a variety).
- Put your ribbon on so it is across it long ways and side to side. criss crossing it at the bottom so you only have to use 1 piece. I hot glued mine at the ends to hold it together and then placed the bow on top to cover the seam.
If you find this Christmas sled recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.