Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Fruit Cake Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fruit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fruit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
Let us begin with something really easy, changing the particular light bulbs. This will probably go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is actually lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
From the above it really should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, of course. It’s related to being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fruit cake recipe. You can have fruit cake using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Fruit Cake:
- Use of ingredients……
- Provide of Maidah.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Baking powder.
- Provide of Makhan half cup.
- Get of Milk.
- Provide of Sugar half cup.
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of Vanilla essences half tea spoon.
Instructions to make Fruit Cake:
- Ak bowl ma Maida, salt or sugar chani se chaan kar achi tarah se mix kar lay..
- Ak or bowl ma makhan or sugar powder ko beat kar lay..
- Us ma vanilla essence add kar kay mix kar lay..
- Chana huwa Maida makhan walay mixer ma thora thora add kar kay mix karay sath hi milk bhi add kar daay or egg ak ak kar kay daal kar mix kary..
- Tutti frutti or cherry ko mixer ma daal kar mix kar lay..
- Grees kia huwa pan ma mixer daal kar ak level ka kar lay or upar se cherry or tutti fruit garnish kar daay..
- Ak patili ko phaly se garam karny kay liye rakh daay low flame par..
- Us kay andar stand rakh daay or cake pan rakh kar patili ko dakh daay..
- 30 to 40 minutes kay liye chor daay..
- Cake kay andar stick daal kar check kary agar cake ma se stick saaf nikal aa tu cake bake hu gaya hia..
- Agar saaf na nikal lay tu 15 minutes kay liye pakaya..
- Tea kay sath enjoy kary cake.
If you find this Fruit Cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.