Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Christmas Mice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Mice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. In this article we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Nuts and various seeds will certainly be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. One of many health benefits of these nuts and seeds will be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be found in them. These types of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. If you don't get the fatty acids you'll need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it needs.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you'll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to christmas mice recipe. To cook christmas mice you need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Christmas Mice:
- You need of almond bark.
- Take of maraschino cherries.
- Use of chocolate kisses.
- Get of each coated candy pieces (I used m&m's).
Instructions to make Christmas Mice:
- Drain cherries and set aside..
- Unwrap the kisses and sort candy pieces by color if desired..
- Melt almond bark in double boiler or on very low heat..
- Coat cherry in almond bark and place on wax paper or foil. While bark is still soft, attach kiss to non-stem side of cherry. Before bark hardens completely, attach candy pieces to resemble ears..
- After all pieces are assembled, paint eyes on kisses with white food coloring using a toothpick..
If you find this Christmas Mice recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.