Recipe of Simple Vegetable Stir Fry Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Simple Vegetable Stir Fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Vegetable Stir Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Vegetable Stir Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
If you would like to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that improve the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can actually help you overcome depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple vegetable stir fry recipe. To cook simple vegetable stir fry you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple Vegetable Stir Fry:
- Prepare of yellow pepper (sliced).
- Prepare of mushrooms (sliced).
- Take of baby sweetcorn (sliced in half).
- Get of Tat soi (leaves whole with stalks chopped).
- You need of Snow pea (cut in half).
- Take of ground nut oil.
- Use of seasoned Salt.
Steps to make Simple Vegetable Stir Fry:
- Prepare all your vegetables before cooking..
- In a wok heat the oil on a medium heat..
- Add the corn and thicker stalks in first as they take slightly longer to cook. Cook for around 2 minutes..
- Add all the other vegetables other than the mushrooms and leaves. Cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Add the salt..
- Add the mushrooms and leaves and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Stirring regularly..
- And serve when done..
If you find this Simple Vegetable Stir Fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.