How to Make Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use quite a bit less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Efficient living is definitely something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds recipe. To cook oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds:
- Provide of oat flour.
- Get of oat flakes.
- Take of margarine.
- You need of egg.
- Use of salt.
- You need of honey (thyme is possible).
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Take of baking powder.
- You need of diced Peach medium size.
Steps to make Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds:
- In a bowl mix the flour, the flakes, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract and the pinch of salt..
- Cut the peach in small pieces and let it aside. Melt the margarine.
- In a second bowl mix the melted margarine, with the egg and the honey..
- Pour the 1st bowl into the second and mix well. Add the diced peach and mix carefully..
- Leave at the fridge for an hour the mix of butter to stand..
- After an hour preheat the oven at 165 degrees in air and take out the mix from the fridge. Put almonds flakes to the little balls while you put them in the tray with 2 spoons..
- Bake for 12 min till bottom is bit brown. They might still look unbaked but is the way they look. Take them out and leave them at the tray for 15 min to stand. Enjoy!.
This peach baked oatmeal recipe makes breakfast for a crowd! Loaded with fresh juicy peaches, almonds, ginger, nutmeg and cinnamon. Rolled oats- sometimes called 'old fashioned oats' or 'large flake oats'. Do not use quick oats or steel cut oats for this recipe. The crispy flakes and crunchy oat clusters you love – plus sliced almonds for a satisfying breakfast.
If you find this Oat flake cookies with peaches, greek honey and almonds recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.