Easiest Way to Make Yam Porridge with a twist Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Yam Porridge with a twist recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Yam Porridge with a twist recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Yam Porridge with a twist recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with jampacked grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Make sure that what you already have is healthful. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yam porridge with a twist recipe. You can have yam porridge with a twist using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Yam Porridge with a twist:
- Take of /2 small sized yam tuber.
- Get of Crushed Scotch bonnet pepper.
- Take of Cksp Palm oil.
- You need of Maggi Pot Seasoning cubes.
- Take of Knorr cube.
- Use of Knorr chicken cube.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Dry/Smoked Fish or both.
- Take of Blended crayfish.
- Use of big bulb onions.
- Prepare of Water.
- Use of Bush Buck/Utazi/Arokeké/Kabewa.
- Prepare of ScentLeaf/Efirin/Daidoya/Nchanwu/Ntong#CloveBasil/AfricanBasil.
Instructions to make Yam Porridge with a twist:
- Peel yam, cut into cubes, wash and put in a clean cooking pot.
- Add in seasoning cubes, diced onions, pepper, crayfish, salt, and water, enough to cover the yam, place on medium high heat to cook for 15mins.
- Wash fish with warm water and salt, add into the boiling pot, stir together and taste for salt and seasoning, cover and cook together for 5 mins then add in palm oil.
- When the oil has mixed with the yam, stir together,add in chopped vegetables, stir together, cover pot, let it simmer on low heat for 2mins, stir, turn off heat.
- Leave the lid covered for at least 5mins before serving.
If you find this Yam Porridge with a twist recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.