Easiest Way to Prepare Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that actually can raise your moods when you consume them. If you seem to be a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
If you want to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you battle your depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and vegetable stir-fry recipe. To make chicken and vegetable stir-fry you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Get 2 of Chicken breast strips, sliced diagonally.
- You need 7 grams of ● Grated ginger.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ● Sake.
- You need 3 of leaves Chinese cabbage, rough chopped.
- Use 2 of Green peppers, julienned.
- You need 70 grams of Carrots, julienned.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- Use 1 tsp of ◎ Oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ◎ Sake.
- Take 1 tbsp of + 1 teaspoon ◎ Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ◎ Chicken soup stock granules.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ◎ Sesame oil.
- You need 1 clove of ◎ Grated garlic.
Steps to make Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Diagonally slice the chicken breast into strips. Combine the ● ingredients in a bowl and marinate the chicken. Combine the ◎ ingredients in a separate bowl and mix together well..
- Heat a small amount of oil (not listed) in a frying pan, sauté the chicken. When cooked through, add the carrots and green peppers and continue sautéing..
- Add the Chinese cabbage. When the vegetables become tender, add the ◎ mixture and continue cooking..
- When the vegetables become very soft, simmer until the liquid boils down to 1/3 the original volume. Serve aside a serving of rice, drizzle the rice with some sauce, then eat up!.
- This is the original dish on which I based my recipe (bottom left). It was cooked with red chili peppers, so it was slightly spicy. If you prefer, add red chili peppers to taste..
- This is the original beef version of the dish. It had a very intense garlic taste. If you prefer, increase the amount of garlic to taste..
- My version of the dish is lighter on the seasoning than the original dish. The original had more garlic and was strongly seasoned..
If you find this Chicken and Vegetable Stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.