How to Prepare Chorizo And Vegetable Stir fry Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chorizo And Vegetable Stir fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chorizo And Vegetable Stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chorizo And Vegetable Stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, may boost your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be actually wonderful at beating back depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolk particularly, are rich in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for elevating your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that control your mood. Eat a few eggs to feel better!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are not good for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo and vegetable stir fry recipe. You can have chorizo and vegetable stir fry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chorizo And Vegetable Stir fry:
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- Get 1 large of dice onion.
- Get 1 tbsp of dice garlic.
- Prepare 3 slice of chorizo cut into strip.
- You need 2 tbsp of Campbells condensed oxtail soup.
- Provide 4 tbsp of water.
- Get 4 cup of choi sum or any green vegetable.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Get 2 small of red chili pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of sliced ginger.
Instructions to make Chorizo And Vegetable Stir fry:
- With oil saute the onion, ginger and garlic with chorizo cut into strip for 2 minutes then (add oxtail condensed soup with water and mix well) as gravy.
- Add choi sum or and green leaf vegetable that you have and stir fry to mix then cover lid for another 2 minutes.
- Add seasoning and 2 red small chili (optional ) let it simmer for another 2 minutes then off heat and serve.
If you find this Chorizo And Vegetable Stir fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.