Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Home 'Grown' Christmas Candy Canes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Home 'Grown' Christmas Candy Canes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you get from these fast food places are usually foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. On this page we are going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy and balanced.
Also when you are searching for a snack to hold you over in between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or seeds. You will come to discover that these snack items tend to be loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have more than others. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential mainly because your body utilizes these fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. The first thing you may not realize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these types of fatty acids.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let's go back to vickys home 'grown' christmas candy canes recipe. To cook vickys home 'grown' christmas candy canes you need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vickys Home 'Grown' Christmas Candy Canes:
- Prepare of granulated sugar, enough to 3/4 fill a container of your choice.
- Use of tic-tics or other small, coloured sweets.
- Prepare of icing sugar.
- Take of candy canes.
Steps to make Vickys Home 'Grown' Christmas Candy Canes:
- Fill a container with sugar as this is the 'soil' that candy canes need to grow in......
- (I use an old flower pot, sprayed gold and put the tupperware container inside).
- Now unveil the seeds, (tic-tacs) left by a mysterious elf in the night, and plant them but don't push them too far in, they need to touch moonlight to grow......
- Sprinkle the magic growth powder over (icing sugar) to speed up the process......
- Put the container on a windowsill at bedtime to let the moon work it's magic......
- When the little ones are asleep, remove the tic-tacs and replace them with candy canes.
- In the morning the kids will find the candy canes have 'grown' and they can hang them on the tree for later or eat them 'fresh' lol!.
- This is a great 'Countdown to Christmas' activity that we do on the night of the 23rd, then we wake up to the candy on Christmas Eve morning. Of course you can repeat it through advent or as often as you wish as the elves have an abundant supply of candy cane seeds......
If you find this Vickys Home 'Grown' Christmas Candy Canes recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.