Steps to Make Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
When you go to the grocery store, be smart about it. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You’re going to go home and make what you have on hand. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This way—even if you choose something a little greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe. To cook fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) you need 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon):
- Get 200 g of Rice noodle.
- You need 1 of big tomato.
- You need 1 bowl of shredded cabbage.
- You need Half of bowl of shredded carrot.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 cup of water.
- Get 1 of big spoon of tom yam paste.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon):
- These are the main ingredients.
- Soak rice noodle in tap water for 20 minutes, cut cabbage and carrot to thin strip, cut tomato to small pieces.
- Beat 2 eggs with salt and pepper, fry and plate.
- Fry carrot and put on plate.
- Fry tomato until very soft, add one cup of water.
- Add tom yam paste and sugar, let it boils, add salt and pepper.
- Put in the rice noodle, gently stir the noodle until the noodle soak up all the sauce.
- Once the pans left little or no water, put in the cabbage and carrot.
- Lower the fire, cover the frying pan, steam cook for 10 minutes.
- After all are properly cook, using chop stick to mix the noodle.
- Mix in the omellete.
Place sliced chilies in small bowl. Pour boiling water over to cover. Fried White Bee Hoon is such a delicious one meal dish that you can whip up in a jiffy. A combination of rice vermicelli with vegetables and meat, it is very well flavoured and healthy. And you know what, it may just be the dish you want to bring for parties or family gatherings too.
If you find this Fried tom yam rice noodle (bee hoon) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.