Recipe of Grandmas strawberry spinach salad Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Grandmas strawberry spinach salad recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grandmas strawberry spinach salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grandmas strawberry spinach salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. Making good decisions when shopping for food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. At the end of your day do you really want to deal with crowded grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be filled with healthy foods and ingredients. This way, even when you choose that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grandmas strawberry spinach salad recipe. You can have grandmas strawberry spinach salad using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grandmas strawberry spinach salad:
- Use of dressing.
- Provide 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of chopped onion.
- Take 1/4 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cider vinegar.
- Take 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of poppyseed.
- Provide 1 packages of spinach.
- Use 1 pints of strawberries.
- Take of candied nuts.
- Provide 1/2 cup of walnuts or pecans.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 5 tbsp of brown sugar.
Steps to make Grandmas strawberry spinach salad:
- On medium heat toast nuts in pan on stove stirring often. After about 5-10 min add butter stir to evenly coat. when butter is melted add brown sugar and stir frequently till brown sugar is melted and stuck to nuts. Remove from pan.
- In a blender add all dressing ingredients, blend until combined..
- Wash and rinse spinach, slice strawberries..
- Combine all ingredients in salad bowl, serve and enjoy.
Pictured above is organic spinach growing in their garden. No pesticides, herbicides or chemicals used. I can't even begin to tell you how absolutely amazing this spinach is. The leaves are so tender and taste better than store-bought spinach. Another amazing ingredient grown in my parents' garden.
If you find this Grandmas strawberry spinach salad recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.