How to Make Vegetable stir fry #author Marathon, Mombasa Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetable stir fry #author Marathon, Mombasa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable stir fry #author Marathon, Mombasa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable stir fry #author Marathon, Mombasa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and should be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you eat them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You just knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be packed full of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have shown that this amino acid actually induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also loosening up the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable stir fry #author marathon, mombasa recipe. You can have vegetable stir fry #author marathon, mombasa using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable stir fry #author Marathon, Mombasa:
- You need 1 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1 of medium bell pepper.
- Provide 2 of medium carrots chopped in circular pieces.
- Take 1 of big capsicum.
- Use 1 of big onions.
- Get 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 of big tomatoes.
- Provide of Salt and pinch of black pepper.
Instructions to make Vegetable stir fry #author Marathon, Mombasa:
- Soak the peas and carrots in boiled water with salt and cover for 10 minutes..
- Fry the onions with the butter until golden brown, add the garlic, continue cooking over low Heat, add the tomatoes, capsicum, bell peppers, and cook for a minute or so add the drained carrots and peas for about 5 minutes.. add the salt black pepper.. Cook further 2 minutes and serve..
- Note: soak the carrots and green in boiling hot water is to precook them and preserve color.
If you find this Vegetable stir fry #author Marathon, Mombasa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.