Step-by-Step Guide to Make Mike's White Garlic Pizza Favorite
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's White Garlic Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's White Garlic Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These kinds of changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Accomplish this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply replacing the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is actually another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually come across members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that difficult. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's white garlic pizza recipe. To make mike's white garlic pizza you need 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's White Garlic Pizza:
- Prepare of ● For The Proteins.
- Use of Rotisserie Shreadded Chicken.
- Get of ● For The White Pizza Sauce [serves 4 6" naan pizzas].
- Provide of Jar Bertolli Or Ragu Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare of Sun Dried Tomatoes [in oil].
- Prepare of Fresh Fine Minced Garlic.
- Prepare of Red Onions [julienned].
- Provide of White Mushrooms [1/2 sliced 1/2 fine diced for sauce].
- Take of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Take of White Pepper.
- You need of Fresh Chopped Basil.
- You need of Black Olives [sliced].
- Get of Dehydrated Onions.
- Use of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- You need of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Prepare of Can Artichokes [fully drained and chopped].
- Take of Can Spinach [fully drained in cheese cloth].
- Get of Parmesan Cheese.
- Provide of Mozzarella Cheese [+ reserves for garnish].
- Take of Green Onions [fine chopped].
- You need of ● For The Bread Options.
- Provide of "Or 12" Fresh Grilled Garlic Naan Bread.
- Provide of "Or 12" Pre-fabed Pizza Crust [heavy duty].
Steps to make Mike's White Garlic Pizza:
- Here's the delicious bulk of what you'll need..
- Here's what you'll need for your fresh pizza toppings..
- Fully mixed White Pizza Sauce pictured..
- Smear your white sauce on your crust. Add on mushrooms, artichokes, onions and additional seasonings..
- Compile your pizza the way you prefer. Bake or toast for 10 minutes – or until everything is fully melted..
- Serve with ice cold beer in thick frosty mugs! Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's White Garlic Pizza recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.