Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Peach Cobbler Any-night-of-the-week
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Peach Cobbler recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something good. Make sure that what you have at home is healthy. In this way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach cobbler recipe. You can cook peach cobbler using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peach Cobbler:
- You need of For the filling.
- Provide 3 cups of sliced peaches fresh is best, but canned peaches work great too.
- Provide 2 Tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- Provide of For the batter.
- You need 1 cup of granulated sugar divided.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Provide 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of nutmeg optional.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Peach Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish with non-stick spray or butter all around, including sides..
- In the prepared dish, spread sliced peaches out in a single layer. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons over top of peaches..
- In a medium bowl, beat 1 cup sugar and softened butter together until combined. Add flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Mix well and then add in egg and vanilla extract. Continue to beat and mix together until just combined. (Batter will be the consistency of cookie dough batter.).
- Carefully spread batter over the tops of peaches with a spatula. Try to spread out as evenly as you can and covering most of the peaches, use your hands if necessary..
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let stand 10 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream..
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This peach cobbler recipe has been a long time coming.
If you find this Peach Cobbler recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.