Step-by-Step Guide to Make Peach Cobbler Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Peach Cobbler recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be hard to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the higher floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach cobbler recipe. To cook peach cobbler you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peach Cobbler:
- You need of For the filling.
- You need 3 cups of sliced peaches fresh is best, but canned peaches work great too.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- You need of For the batter.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter softened.
- Take 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Take Pinch of nutmeg optional.
- Provide 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Peach Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 180 Degrees Celsius.
- Grease a 2-quart baking dish with non-stick spray or butter all around, including sides..
- In the prepared dish, spread sliced peaches out in a single layer. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons over top of peaches..
- In a medium bowl, beat 1 cup sugar and softened butter together until combined. Add flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Mix well and then add in egg and vanilla extract. Continue to beat and mix together until just combined. (Batter will be the consistency of cookie dough batter.).
- Carefully spread batter over the tops of peaches with a spatula. Try to spread out as evenly as you can and covering most of the peaches, use your hands if necessary..
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from the oven and let stand 10 minutes. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream..
Bake and serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. I found this peach cobbler recipe on the internet from the Salt Lick Restaurant in Austin, TX. Everyone loves this recipe so much I have to make a double batch! Feel free to cut back on the sugar. This peach cobbler recipe has been a long time coming.
If you find this Peach Cobbler recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.