Recipe of Beef and Vegetable Stir-fry Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beef and Vegetable Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Vegetable Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to keep away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really healthy and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, could improve your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try some of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a terrible mood. Quinoa, barley, millet, etc are terrific at helping you feel better. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling hungry can be terrible! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. They are simpler to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, raises your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and vegetable stir-fry recipe. To cook beef and vegetable stir-fry you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef and Vegetable Stir-fry:
- You need 200 grams of Thinly sliced beef offcuts.
- Get 3 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of ☆Doubanjiang.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of ☆Sesame oil.
- Get 1/3 of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide 3 of Eggs.
- Get 1 of Salt.
Instructions to make Beef and Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Cut the beef into bite-size pieces, and put it in a container with ☆ ingredients. Rub the meat and let it sit for a while..
- Cut the carrot into thin strips. Roughly chop the onion. Beat eggs in a bowl..
- Heat oil in a pan, and pour in the beaten eggs. Stir with chopsticks briefly. When cooked half way through, remove from the pan..
- Add the carrot and the onion to the pan, and stir-fry. When they become soft and wilted, add the beef and sauce..
- Continue stir-frying until the sauce is evaporated. Turn off the heat, return the eggs, and mix briefly. When the eggs are cooked through, adjust the flavor with salt and it's done..
If you find this Beef and Vegetable Stir-fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.