Step-by-Step Guide to Make Canned Peaches Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Canned Peaches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Canned Peaches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories out of your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to canned peaches recipe. To make canned peaches you need 2 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Canned Peaches:
- You need of peaches.
- Provide of Sugar.
Instructions to make Canned Peaches:
- Boil the water that will be used to peel the peaches in a large pressure cooker. In the meantime, wash the jar and the rubber ring ** Note: Do not dry the jar with a dish cloth..
- Lightly rinse the peaches, put them in the pressure cooker, and boil them over high heat for 1 minute. Put the rubber ring on the jar while they're boiling..
- Peel the skins, remove the pits, and pack as many peaches as possible into the jar. (The jar in the photo is 500 ml). When the jar is full, add the sugar and apply the lid..
- Pour out some of the hot water in the pot used in Step 1 until the water in the pot is about 5 cm deep. Place the jar of peaches in the pot *.
- Boil it until the pressure cooker regulator starts spinning around, then reduce the heat to medium and continue boiling for 15 minutes..
- Turn off the heat and let it cool with the lid on..
- Take the jar out when it has cooled down, and check to see if it is sealed by trying to lift the lid with your finger. If you can't lift the lid easily, it means the jar is airtight..
- Pull down the metal fastener, turn the jar upside down, and store in the refrigerator. The photo above shows canned tomatoes. The photo on the right shows peaches that can be used for desserts..
If you find this Canned Peaches recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.