Step-by-Step Guide to Make Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the various foods that you will get at all of those take out places. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. On this page we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain in good health.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you might want to be certain that you’re eating a good amount of fish, particularly salmon, and lean protein. The great thing about salmon is that as well as other nutrients it is also loaded with Omega-3. Now when you choose to have a steak for dinner one thing you should remember is that 3 ounces will supply you with all the protein you will require for the day. Furthermore before preparing your steak you really need to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from taking in extra fat.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken vegetable stir-fry recipe. To cook chicken vegetable stir-fry you need 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry:
- Use of white rice.
- Take of water.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Provide of hoisin sauce.
- Provide of cornstarch.
- Take of powdered ginger.
- Provide of minced garlic.
- Take of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of skinless, boneless chicken thighs,thinly sliced (about 1 pound).
- Prepare of sesame oil.
- Use of red bell pepper, cut into julienne.
- You need of baby corn.
- Prepare of broccoli, small florets.
- Get of julienne carrots.
- Provide of shittake mushrooms, stems removed and thinly sliced.
- Get of each red onion, cut into large chunks.
- Use of sesame oil.
Steps to make Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry:
- 1. Bring rice and water to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender, and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes..
- 2. Stir to combine soy sauce, brown sugar, hoisin sauce,corn starch ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes to make the marinade.Coat chicken with marinade and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes..
- 3. Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. saute the Red bell pepper, baby corn,broccoli, carrots, shiitake mushrooms and red onion until just tender, about 5 minutes. Remove vegetables from skillet and keep warm.
- 4. Remove chicken from marinade, reserving the marinade it will be used to make the sauce..
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken about 2 minutes per side; add the vegetables and reserved marinade to skillet..
- 5. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve over rice..
If you find this Chicken Vegetable Stir-Fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.