Steps to Make Super Easy Peach Cobbler Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Super Easy Peach Cobbler recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super Easy Peach Cobbler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super Easy Peach Cobbler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is not really that hard. Largely, all it takes is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy peach cobbler recipe. You can cook super easy peach cobbler using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super Easy Peach Cobbler:
- Prepare 1/2 of canned Peaches *1/2 of 410g can.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare of Butter to grease a ramekin or large mug.
- Get of Ice Cream OR whipped Cream to serve.
- You need of Batter.
- Take 3 tablespoons of Self-Raising Flour.
- Use 1-2 teaspoons of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare of Ground Cinnamon *Today I added 1/4 teaspoon and it was strong.
- Prepare 15 g (1 tablespoon) of Butter *cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of teaspoonful Coarsely Chopped Almonds *optional.
Instructions to make Super Easy Peach Cobbler:
- Butter the inside of a ramekin or large mug. Half fill with the drained Canned Peaches and sprinkle with Caster Sugar. *Note: If you are going to microwave it, you need a large mug as it will bubble over..
- In a small bowl, combine Self-Raising Flour, Caster Sugar and some Ground Cinnamon. Rub the Butter pieces into flour mixture until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Add Milk and Almonds, and mix well..
- Place the batter on top of the peaches..
- Place the ramekin or mug on a small plate, and microwave until cooked. My 1100W microwave took about 3 minutes. OR bake in the oven at 200℃ for 30 minutes. *Note: Compare microwaved version and baked version below..
- Enjoy hot Peach Cobbler with Ice Cream or Whipped Cream..
If you find this Super Easy Peach Cobbler recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.