Steps to Make Ginger Vegetable Stir-fry Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Ginger Vegetable Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Vegetable Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we must keep away from them. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is really good for your mood. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a specific amino acid called L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can essentially induce brain waves. This helps improve your mental focus while having a relaxing effect on the rest of your body. You knew that green tea helps you feel a lot healthier. And now you are aware that green tea can help improve your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger vegetable stir-fry recipe. To make ginger vegetable stir-fry you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ginger Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Use of cornstarch.
- Use of garlic, minced.
- Provide of fresh ginger, grated, divided.
- You need of olive oil, divided.
- Take of broccoli, chopped.
- Take of snow peas, trimmed.
- Get of carrot chips.
- Prepare of bell peppers, diced.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Provide of water.
- Use of sweet onion, chopped.
- You need of salt.
Instructions to make Ginger Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Mix cornstarch, garlic, 1 tsp ginger, and 2 tsp oil until well dissolved.
- Mix with broccoli, snow peas, carrots, and bell peppers until evenly coated..
- Heat remaining tsp oil in large skillet Add onions and cook until tender..
- Add remaining veggies, cook for 2 minutes stirring constantly..
- Stir is soy sauce, water, salt and remaining ginger. Cook until vegetables are your desired tenderness..
If you find this Ginger Vegetable Stir-fry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.