Steps to Make Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake Award-winning
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can do to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peaches and cream cheese pound cake recipe. To cook peaches and cream cheese pound cake you only need 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake:
- You need 1 stick of Butter, softened.
- Get 1 cup of Shortening.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 3 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Take 6 of Eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Almond extract.
- Take 3 cup of CAKE FLOUR.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 16 of or so peach slices canned, fresh, or frozen..
Steps to make Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake:
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Cream butter shortening and cream cheese with sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg. Add extracts. In another bowl, sift dry ingredients together. Add flour, baking powder and salt mixture alternately with milk to the creamed mixture until incorporated well. Grease and flour your pan/pans(I used a loaf pan AND a bundt pan). Pour some batter in the bottom of bundt pan. Arrange peaches on top of batter in a pinwheel pattern. Pour more of the batter to cover that layer. Repeat the pinwheel peaches on top and sprinkle lightly with brown sugar.You'll have enough batter left to make a loaf pan pound cake. Bake for about an hour and a half or til toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes or so in pan before inverting on plate..
- For peach glaze: mix 1 cup powdered sugar and 2-3 tbls peach juice til smooth. Pour over inverted hot cake..
If you find this Peaches And Cream Cheese Pound Cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.