Simple Way to Make Mixed vegetable stir-fry Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed vegetable stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetable stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be really healthy and good for you. A number of foods really do elevate your mood when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will better your brain’s concentration while at the same relaxing the rest of your body. You already knew green tea could help you become better. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetable stir-fry recipe. To cook mixed vegetable stir-fry you need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mixed vegetable stir-fry:
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 of Broccoli.
- Provide 1 of Carrot.
- Take 100 g of Baby Corns.
- You need 75 g of Mangetout.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Maggi Sauce.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Water.
- Get of Salt & white pepper.
Instructions to make Mixed vegetable stir-fry:
- Cut vegetables to pieces..
- Boil some water with a good pinch of salt..
- Blanch your vegetables, by putting the carrots in the boiling water for 30 seconds before putting in the baby corn, broccoli, and mange tout respectively. Refresh them in iced water and leave them on the side..
- Bruise and chop the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a wok. Then stir fry the chopped garlic. Then add the vegetables and stir with high heat until they soften..
- Then add the sauces, sesame oil, sugar and water. Keep stir-frying them and ensure that all vegetables are coated in the sauce. Serve immediately..
If you find this Mixed vegetable stir-fry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.