Simple Way to Make Butternut Squash with Fennel Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Butternut Squash with Fennel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butternut Squash with Fennel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be truly terrific at beating back depression. Just see to it that you don’t throw away the egg yolk. When you want to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most important part of the egg. Eggs, the yolks especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you elevate your mood. This is because they help in improving the function of your neural transmitters, the components of your brain that affect your mood. Eat an egg and feel a lot happier!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash with fennel recipe. To cook butternut squash with fennel you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Butternut Squash with Fennel:
- Get 2 pounds of cubed butternut squash.
- Provide 1 of large bulb and stems fennel.
- Get 3 of large Michigan red apples.
- Take 1 pound of bulk sausage.
- Use 1/2 pound of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of white pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of celery salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Pink Himalayan Salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
Steps to make Butternut Squash with Fennel:
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cube the fennel. Peel, core, and dice the apples. Slice the bacon into small pieces..
- Mix everything together, except Pink Himalayan salt and butter..
- Put the mixture into a pan, 9×13..
- Slice the butter into pats and place on top of the mixture in pan..
- Cover and put into oven for and hour and 15 minutes..
- Uncover and add Pink Himalayan salt sprinkle on top..
- Let rest 10 minutes, serve I hope you enjoy!.
If you find this Butternut Squash with Fennel recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.