Recipe of Vegetable stir fry Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable stir fry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be wonderful for fighting a terrible mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are fantastic at helping you be happier. They help you feel full too which can truly help to make your mood better. It’s not hard to feel depressed when you feel famished! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are easy for your stomach to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your sugar levels which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable stir fry recipe. You can have vegetable stir fry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable stir fry:
- Prepare of yellow pepper.
- Prepare of As need olive oil.
- Provide of green beans.
- You need of brocolli.
- Provide of mushrooms.
- Provide of baby marrow.
- Take of stock (any flavour).
- You need of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- Prepare of baby spinach.
- You need of chopped pickled piquante peppers.
- Use of Seeds.
Steps to make Vegetable stir fry:
- Cut yellow pepper in strips. Fry in pan with a bit of olive oil..
- Slice brocolli in thin slices and green beans into thirds. Add to yellow peppers and continue frying..
- Slice mushrooms and add to pan. You can a bit of olive oil of needed..
- Cut baby marrow into strips and add to pan..
- Add hot stock and fry until vegetables reach your desired consistency. I like a bit of a crunch still. Season with salt and pepper..
- Serve on fresh baby spinach. Serve with chopped pickled piquante pepper and seeds..
If you find this Vegetable stir fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.