Steps to Prepare Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will see that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects will be really bad. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Citrus fruit will be one of the better things that you might have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or perhaps ice cream. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. Something you really should try for one of your desserts is to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mixture off with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a number of the suggestions above you will find that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to use-up vegetable stir-fry recipe. You can cook use-up vegetable stir-fry using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Get of vegetable oil (cold-pressed recommended).
- Use of onion, in half-moon slices.
- Prepare of small leeks, thinly sliced.
- Get of garlic, thinly sliced.
- You need of ginger paste.
- Take of red chili, sliced. I leave the seeds in but that’s optional.
- Take of chestnut mushrooms, sliced.
- Prepare of sugar-snap peas.
- Use of cherry tomatoes, quartered.
- Prepare of baby sweetcorn.
- Prepare of carrot, in thin batons.
- Provide of Savoy cabbage, shredded with stalk diced small.
- Use of Mirin rice wine (optional).
- Prepare of soy sauce (I use Pearl River Bridge Dark sauce).
- Provide of pack Black Bean or Chow Mein or Oyster & Spring Onion sauce.
- Prepare of ready-to-wok noodles (2/3 servings).
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Use of ground black pepper.
- You need of fresh coriander, chopped (to garnish).
Steps to make Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry:
- Heat the oil in a wok and gently fry the onion for 1 minute, only stirring to avoid sticking. Add the leeks, garlic, ginger and chili and cook for a further 3 minutes or until the ingredients are softened but not burnt, stirring gently but frequently..
- Increase the heat, add the rest of the vegetables and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes, or until al dente..
- Add the mirin, soy sauce, chosen sauce, stir thoroughly and immediately add the noodles..
- Cook for 2 minutes, turning and tossing frequently. Quickly add the seasoning and serve onto warm dishes. Sprinkle on the coriander and enjoy..
If you find this Use-up Vegetable Stir-fry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.