Recipe of Rich Azuki Bean Ice Cream Bars Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rich Azuki Bean Ice Cream Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rich Azuki Bean Ice Cream Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. Some foods actually do improve your mood when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you want to beat back depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s gray matter. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you fight depression.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rich azuki bean ice cream bars recipe. To cook rich azuki bean ice cream bars you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rich Azuki Bean Ice Cream Bars:
- Prepare 1 small of can A: Boiled Azuki beans (I recommend Dainagon type).
- Use 1 of heaping tablespoon A: Soy sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of A: Sugar (whatever you prefer, such as castor sugar or raw cane sugar).
- Provide 150 ml of A: Water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of B: Corn Starch (or katakuriko).
- You need 2 tbsp of B: Water for dissolving the cornstarch.
Instructions to make Rich Azuki Bean Ice Cream Bars:
- Dissolve the cornstarch in 2 tablespoons water. ＊Do the same if using katakuriko..
- Combine all the A. ingredients (canned azuki beans, soy sauce, sugar and water) in a pan and stir well..
- Start heating the pan over medium heat. After it comes to a boil, turn the heat down to low and simmer for about 3 minutes..
- Add cornstarch dissolved in water to the pan (mixing briskly). Remove from the heat once it has started to thicken..
- Pour the mixture into an ice tray or microwave safe container, and let it chill in the fridge to solidify. I used an ice tray as shown in the photo..
- This is made using a different ice tray. I stuck wooden ice cream spoons into half of the cubes..
- When the ice cream has frozen and solidified, remove from the mold, and it is done. If they are difficult to remove from the compartments, leave it for a while (at room temperature) and they'll come out easily..
- Version 1: I stuck ice cream spoons to make mini adzuki bean ice cream bars..
- "Version 2": I used a container and made adzuki bean ice cream cups..
- Additional note: I made this with a bit less water this time for richer tasting ice cream bars. Add more water for a light, refreshing finish..
If you find this Rich Azuki Bean Ice Cream Bars recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.