Recipe of Chicken Nanban Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Nanban recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Nanban recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Nanban recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very healthy and good for you. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you wish to fight depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all loaded with omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken nanban recipe. To make chicken nanban you only need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Nanban:
- Get 2 of Chicken breast.
- Take 1 of Cake flour.
- Take 2 of Beaten egg.
- Use 1 dash of less than needed for deep frying Vegetable oil.
- Provide of For the sauce:.
- You need 3 tbsp of Rice vinegar.
- Use 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Raw cane sugar (or regular sugar).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Mirin.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cooking sake.
- Use of Tartar Sauce:.
- Prepare 2 of Boiled egg.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise (I used light mayo).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of Finely chopped onions.
- Use 1 tbsp of Dried parsley.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
Steps to make Chicken Nanban:
- Thinly slice the chicken breast into bite-sized pieces and season with salt and pepper..
- Add the ingredients for the marinade into a small saucepan and let it simmer gently. Combine all of the ingredients for the tartar sauce in a separate bowl..
- Coat the chicken from Step 1 in a layer of flour and then a layer of beaten egg and fry in a little oil..
- While the chicken from Step 3 is still hot, place it in the marinade and leave for a while for the flavours to soak in..
- To finish, simply arrange on a plate with the tartar sauce..
If you find this Chicken Nanban recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.