Simple Way to Make Chicken Soboro and Thickened Tofu Soup Quick
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Soboro and Thickened Tofu Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Soboro and Thickened Tofu Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Soboro and Thickened Tofu Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all great for helping to boost your mood. This is possible since these foods have a bunch of magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical substance that directs the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Nuts, in addition to elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken soboro and thickened tofu soup recipe. To make chicken soboro and thickened tofu soup you only need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Soboro and Thickened Tofu Soup:
- Use 100 grams of Minced chicken.
- Prepare 250 grams of Tofu.
- Get 1/2 of Leek (roughly chopped).
- You need 1 clove of Ginger (julienned).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Raw cane sugar.
- Take 1/2 of pack Bonito flakes (2 g pack).
- You need 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- You need 800 ml of Dashi stock (made with kombu and bonito flakes).
- Get 4 tsp of ☆Oyster sauce.
- Get 4 tsp of ☆Chicken soup stock.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ☆Mirin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of of each Katakuriko + water.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Soboro and Thickened Tofu Soup:
- Dice the tofu, chop the leek roughly, and julienne the ginger..
- Put the sesame oil and ginger in a sauce pan and fry until fragrant. Add the ground chicken, sugar and bonito flakes and fry. Once the color of the ground chicken has changed, add the leek and continue frying..
- Add the dashi stock and bring to a simmer. Skim off the scum. Add the ingredients marked with ☆ and season with salt and pepper. Add the tofu and katakuriko dissolved in water, and once it has reached a boil, the soup is done..
If you find this Chicken Soboro and Thickened Tofu Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.