Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Pork Belly Simmered in Black Tea Super Quick Homemade
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Pork Belly Simmered in Black Tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pork Belly Simmered in Black Tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is a sugary food or some other junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Make a trail mixfrom various seeds and nuts. Your mood can be improved by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is because seeds and nuts have plenty of magnesium which increases your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is a feel-good chemical that tells the brain how to feel at any given moment. The more of it you have, the more pleasant you are going to feel. Not just that but nuts, particularly, are a great source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pork belly simmered in black tea recipe. You can have pork belly simmered in black tea using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pork Belly Simmered in Black Tea:
- You need 1 of Pork belly (block).
- Provide of For the simmering liquid:.
- Get 3 of ★ Teabags.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- You need 1 of enough to cover the pork ★ Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of ★ Salt.
- Prepare of For the black tea sauce:.
- You need 50 ml of ☆ The liquid from simmering the pork.
- Provide 2 tbsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ☆ Mirin.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of ☆ Brown cane sugar (powdered).
- Use 1 tsp of ☆ Oyster sauce.
- Provide of For the garnish:.
- Provide 1 of Very thinly julienned Japanese leek.
- Use 1 pinch of Black pepper.
Steps to make Pork Belly Simmered in Black Tea:
- Add the ★ ingredients to a pot. Add the pork, cover, and turn on the heat. Bring to a boil then turn the heat to low. Simmer for around 40 minutes..
- After 40 minutes, skim off the scum and turn off the heat. Let it sit, covered, for about 1 hour. Then remove the pork from the pot..
- Mix together the ☆ ingredients and bring to a gentle simmer..
- Cut up the pork from Step 2 and arrange on a serving dish. Garnish with the Japanese leeks..
- Pour the ☆ black tea sauce from Step 4 over the pork. It's ready..
If you find this Pork Belly Simmered in Black Tea recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.