Easiest Way to Prepare Burmese Curry Perfect
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Burmese Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Burmese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Burmese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Eat.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. You will find that the nutrition in these types of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. On this page we shall be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
Now when it comes to the main food items that you’ll have for dinner, you may well want to be certain that you’re eating lots of fish, especially salmon, and lean protein. The beauty of salmon is that as well as other nutrients it’s also loaded with Omega-3. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. You should also trim off any fats that you find on the specific meats that you plan to eat.
For people who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to burmese curry recipe. To make burmese curry you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Burmese Curry:
- You need of red chilli paste.
- Provide of pork.
- Prepare of pork belly.
- Take of garlic.
- You need of shallots.
- You need of gingers,sliced.
- Get of peanuts.
- You need of hinley powder..this consist of curry powder mix with herbs..for sub..use curry powder with herbs.
- Get of salt.
- Take of fish sauce.
- Use of tamarind puree.
- Prepare of dark or sweet soya sauce.
- Get of sugar cane.
- Take of water.
Instructions to make Burmese Curry:
- Chop pork and pork belly into 3 inches pices,marinate 1 hour with chilli paste and hinley powder.
- You need to find a large stew pot ,or 2 medium size ,..set on low heat,brown marinate pork and pork belly until no longer pink,keep stir to the bottom ,to protect from burning and get good aroma from herbs in hinley powder.
- Add water ,only enough to cover all pork,may be not use all 4 litres,cook it on medium heat for 30 mins,add peanuts,gingers,lower heat ..and let it simmer about 1 and half hour.
- Seasoning with tamarind puree,dark soya sauce,soya sauce,fish sauce,sugar cane,simmer 20 more mins..now taste it,this must be little spicy,sweet and sour,stew like textures,serve hot with steamed jasmine rice :).
If you find this Burmese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.