Recipe of Peach Cobbler – Fast & Easy Favorite
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peach Cobbler – Fast & Easy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach Cobbler – Fast & Easy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good an area get started on as any. This will certainly go outside of the kitchen, nevertheless that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are required, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. It’s concerning being functional, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peach cobbler – fast & easy recipe. You can have peach cobbler – fast & easy using 10 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Peach Cobbler – Fast & Easy:
- Take of Sliced Peaches with Heavy Syrup.
- You need of White Sugar.
- Use of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- Provide of Vanilla extract.
- Provide of Lemon juice.
- Use of Nutmeg.
- Get of butter.
- Use of Pillsbury Pie Dough.
- Prepare of Cornstarch.
Instructions to make Peach Cobbler – Fast & Easy:
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Drain one can of peaches.
- Combine both cans of peaches in big mixing bowl.
- Add 1/4 Cup of white sugar.
- Add 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Place one stick of butter in pot on high heat.
- Add seasoned peaches in pot on high heat.
- Add 2 – 3 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- Cook until fully thick, about 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pour cooked peaches over.
- Add last layer of pie crust and flatten it out.
- Optional: add designs to pie crust.
- Pour 1/2 stick of melted butter on top.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Bake until top is brown (around 30 – 45 minutes).
If you find this Peach Cobbler – Fast & Easy recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.