Steps to Prepare 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you combat depression. Just make sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be great for raising your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Try eating some eggs to cheer up!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 thai basil minced pork fried rice recipe. You can have 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 thai basil minced pork fried rice using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE:
- You need of rice.
- You need of – eggs.
- Take of – ground pork.
- Provide of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- Take of – long beans (cut into 1 inch).
- Use of – chilli padi.
- Provide of – shallots (optional).
- Provide of – minced garlic (optional).
- Provide of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- Provide of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- Use of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- Provide of – Chicken broth / stock (optional).
Steps to make 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE:
- Precooked rice to cool down.
- Chop basil leaves and set aside.
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till it's about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings till the long bean is cooked to your liking.
- Scoop up cooked basil minced pork in a bowl.
- Beat 4 eggs, add in 15 teaspoons chicken broth or water in eggs while beating.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked..
- Pour in cooked basil minced pork.
- Stir fry evenly, and adjust taste with fish sauce if needed (it tasted just right for me without adding more seasoning).
- Sprinkle chopped basil leaves.
- Stir fried for 5 min more, off heat.
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋.
If you find this 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎炒飯 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK FRIED RICE recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.