Easiest Way to Prepare Filipino Chicken Adobo Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food place. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you ought to be ingesting every day.
Your primary meals should also include fish such as salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other essential nutrients you will need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should bear in mind that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can reduce your fat intake you ought to cut off any visible fat before you cook the meats.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these tips to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to filipino chicken adobo recipe. To cook filipino chicken adobo you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Filipino Chicken Adobo:
- Prepare 1 of kilo chicken cut into pieces.
- Use 1 head of garlic 4-5 garlic cloves crushed and the remaining minced.
- Take 2 tablespoons of oil.
- You need 4 pieces of bay leaves.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of peppercorn.
- You need 1/2 cup of white vinegar (sugar cane or balsamic goes well too).
- Use 1 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need of Optional: peeled hard-boiled eggs and/or potatoes cut in quarter.
Instructions to make Filipino Chicken Adobo:
- Marinate chicken in soy sauce and vinegar with the crushed garlic for at least 2 hours or even overnight. The longer the chicken stays in the marinade, the tastier and flavorful it becomes..
- Heat oil in pan and cook remaining minced garlic until light golden brown. Set aside toasted garlic as toppings later. Remove chicken from the marinade (keep marinade sauce) and pan fry chicken in the same oil as the garlic for about 3-5 minutes per side or until it browns a little. Don't worry about having to cook chicken through just yet, as you will still let it stew later..
- Put back marinade sauce from earlier and add water, sugar, peppercorn, and bay leaves. Add optional potatoes and peeled hard-boiled eggs. Let it simmer for about 20-30 minutes. You will know chicken is cooked once it is fork tender is starting to release oil. I like my adobo on the drier side so I let the it simmer until the sauce thickens and mostly evaporated..
- Serve with white rice topped with toasted garlic and enjoy!.
If you find this Filipino Chicken Adobo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.