Simple Way to Make 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO) Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Make a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc are all great for raising your mood. This is because seeds and nuts have a lot of magnesium which raises your brain’s serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical and it tells your brain how you should be feeling day in and day out. The more of it in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, on top of improving your mood, can be a superb source of protein.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 thai basil minced pork with rice (pad kra pao) recipe. You can have 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 thai basil minced pork with rice (pad kra pao) using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO):
- Provide of – ground pork.
- Get of – of basil leaves (sweet basil works too).
- Prepare of – long beans (cut into 1 inche).
- You need of – chilli padi.
- Prepare of – shallots (optional).
- Prepare of – minced garlic (optional).
- You need of – Oyster sauce (I used organic mushroom sauce).
- Get of – Soy sauce (I used coconut aminos).
- Provide of tablespoon – fish sauce.
- Use of – brown sugar (I used cane sugar).
- Take of White pepper.
- Use of Sesame oil.
Steps to make 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO):
- Heat the pan with oil (I don't like it too oily hence I only used 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon of oil) once heat is up add in garlic, shallots and chilli (if you are too lazy to cut garlic and shallots you may just add in chilli).
- Added in ground pork – stir fry till its about 70% cooked then add the long beans.
- Once the pork is about done, start adding seasoning.
- 2.5 tablespoons – Oyster sauce >>> 1 tablespoon – Soy sauce >>> Half tablespoon – fish sauce >>> 2.5 tablespoons – brown sugar >>> some white pepper.
- Continue to stir fry the pork with the seasonings. Taste and adjust accordingly, you can add a few tbs of water in if its too dry or too salty.
- Then add in the basil and stir fry until the basil is well incorporated and turn darker in color then off the heat..
- Drizzled in the sesame oil. I serve mine with a bowl of rice and sunny side up 😋😋.
If you find this 泰式羅勒炒豬肉碎 THAI BASIL MINCED PORK WITH RICE (PAD KRA PAO) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.