Recipe of Whole Sweet Potato Karintou Speedy
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Sweet Potato Karintou recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Sweet Potato Karintou recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and should be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be extremely nutritious and good for you. There are several foods that actually can improve your moods when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be great for overcoming a bad mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all actually wonderful for helping increase your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods also. Feeling starved can truly bring you down! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard for your stomach to digest. You digest them faster than other things which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
As you can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are terrible for you so you can feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole sweet potato karintou recipe. To make whole sweet potato karintou you need 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Sweet Potato Karintou:
- Prepare 2 of to 3 Sweet potatoes.
- You need 4 tbsp of Raw cane sugar (or light brown sugar).
- Get 1 tbsp of Water.
- Use 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make Whole Sweet Potato Karintou:
- Peel the sweet potatoes, leaving random bits of the skin on. Cut up into easy to eat pieces. Soak in water for about 15 minutes..
- Pat dry the pieces. Deep fry slowly in 150°C oil..
- In another frying pan or pot, add sugar and water in that order. When adding water, pour it on the sugar..
- Melt the sugar over low heat to caramelize. When the sugar has melted, add soy sauce..
- Add the deep fried and drained sweet potato pieces into the caramelized sugar..
- If you turn the heat off when the candy is still syrupy, it will be daigaku-imo ("university potatoes")..
- If you keep mixing over low heat, the moisture will evaporate and the sugar will crystallize..
- When the sugar on the surface has hardened, it's done If you oil the plate lightly before putting the potato pieces on it, they won't stick..
If you find this Whole Sweet Potato Karintou recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.