Simple Way to Make Moist and Rich Ma Lai Gao Steamed Bread Super Quick Homemade
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Moist and Rich Ma Lai Gao Steamed Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Moist and Rich Ma Lai Gao Steamed Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moist and Rich Ma Lai Gao Steamed Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
A lot of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a few of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. You must be sure, however, that what you make includes the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are terrific for helping to boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Eat an egg and cheer up!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to moist and rich ma lai gao steamed bread recipe. You can have moist and rich ma lai gao steamed bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Moist and Rich Ma Lai Gao Steamed Bread:
- Provide 1 bag of Pancake mix.
- Take 50 ml of Olive oil (or vegetable oil).
- Use 50 ml of Milk.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Get 5 tbsp of Brown cane sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
Instructions to make Moist and Rich Ma Lai Gao Steamed Bread:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Break up the brown sugar real well and remove hard clumps..
- Fill aluminum cups 2/3 full with the batter..
- Put the aluminium cups into a frying pan and add some water. Cover with a lid and steam over high heat for 5 minutes. Then, turn the heat to medium and continue steaming for 5-10 minutes..
- When a skewer or toothpick inserted in the cake comes out clean, it is done..
If you find this Moist and Rich Ma Lai Gao Steamed Bread recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.