Steps to Make 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is very true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be very nourishing and good for you. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at beating back depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The yolk is the part of the egg that matters most in terms of helping elevate your mood. Eggs, particularly the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you raise your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Consume an egg and be happy!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 肉脞面 bak chor mee (minced meat noodles) recipe. To make 肉脞面 bak chor mee (minced meat noodles) you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES):
- You need of – egg noodles.
- You need of – eggs.
- Provide of – grounded pork.
- Use of – dried shiitake mushrooms.
- Take of – pork meatballs.
- Get of (A) 1 tablespoon – dark soy sauce).
- Prepare of (A) 1 teaspoon – light soy sauce /OR/ fish sauce.
- Get of (A) 1 teaspoon – sugar (I used cane sugar).
- Use of (A) 1 piece – Aniseed (optional).
- Provide of (B) 2 teaspoon – fish sauce.
- Get of (B) 1 tablespoon – Black vinegar.
- Use of (B) sauce from braising mushrooms.
Steps to make 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES):
- Rehydrate shiitake mushroom by soaking into water until softened. Trim and discard stalks. Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut the mushrooms as thinly as possible..
- Sieved the water that was used to soak mushroom..
- In a small pan, pour the water that was used to soak the mushrooms.. Add in grounded pork and seasoning from (A).
- Once the grounded pork is about 90% cooked, add in shiitake mushroom to braise together.
- Poached egg – I took chilled eggs from refrigerator, place them in pressure cooker.. Fill water until the eggs are covered with water.. Put into pressure Cook under "KEEP WARM" mode for 23mim.
- In a separate pot, boil and cook Meatballs.. Scoop up once it's floating (cooked).
- Put in seasoning from (B) in a plate (the above seasoning is only for 1 serving of noodle) add in sauce from braising of mushrooms and grounded pork once they are ready (about 2 tablespoon each serving for the noodle).
- By then u should be left with dried braised grounded pork and mushroom. Since they are used up for noodles.
- Use the same water that was used to cook the Meatballs to cook the noodle. Once the noodles are cooked.. Drained it and toss it into prepared (if you prefer saltier or spicy adjust the sauce accordingly).
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋 it doesn't taste like the usual local delight of Singapore bak chor mee that u bought from hawker centre.. But a very home taste which my husband love ❤️.
If you find this 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.