Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) Quick
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many people do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be the majority of food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you might have for your desserts, instead of having a piece of cake or ice cream. Together with vitamin C, you will realize that there are many other health benefits that you will find in these types of fruits. You may also want to put together a number of things like orange sections, shredded coconut mixed with a teaspoon of honey.
By following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 肉脞面 bak chor mee (minced meat noodles) recipe. To make 肉脞面 bak chor mee (minced meat noodles) you only need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES):
- You need 2 of – egg noodles.
- Take 2 of – eggs.
- Take 200 grams of – grounded pork.
- Get 3 pieces of – dried shiitake mushrooms.
- You need 4 pieces of – pork meatballs.
- Prepare of (A) 1 tablespoon – dark soy sauce).
- Use of (A) 1 teaspoon – light soy sauce /OR/ fish sauce.
- Use of (A) 1 teaspoon – sugar (I used cane sugar).
- Use of (A) 1 piece – Aniseed (optional).
- Prepare of (B) 2 teaspoon – fish sauce.
- Take of (B) 1 tablespoon – Black vinegar.
- Get of (B) sauce from braising mushrooms.
Instructions to make 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES):
- Rehydrate shiitake mushroom by soaking into water until softened. Trim and discard stalks. Using a pair of kitchen scissors, cut the mushrooms as thinly as possible..
- Sieved the water that was used to soak mushroom..
- In a small pan, pour the water that was used to soak the mushrooms.. Add in grounded pork and seasoning from (A).
- Once the grounded pork is about 90% cooked, add in shiitake mushroom to braise together.
- Poached egg – I took chilled eggs from refrigerator, place them in pressure cooker.. Fill water until the eggs are covered with water.. Put into pressure Cook under "KEEP WARM" mode for 23mim.
- In a separate pot, boil and cook Meatballs.. Scoop up once it's floating (cooked).
- Put in seasoning from (B) in a plate (the above seasoning is only for 1 serving of noodle) add in sauce from braising of mushrooms and grounded pork once they are ready (about 2 tablespoon each serving for the noodle).
- By then u should be left with dried braised grounded pork and mushroom. Since they are used up for noodles.
- Use the same water that was used to cook the Meatballs to cook the noodle. Once the noodles are cooked.. Drained it and toss it into prepared (if you prefer saltier or spicy adjust the sauce accordingly).
- Plate, serve and enjoy 😋😋 it doesn't taste like the usual local delight of Singapore bak chor mee that u bought from hawker centre.. But a very home taste which my husband love ❤️.
If you find this 肉脞面 BAK CHOR MEE (MINCED MEAT NOODLES) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.