Recipe of Garlic olive oil pasta Speedy
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Garlic olive oil pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Garlic olive oil pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
For the most part, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and need to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be very nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
If you wish to overcome depression, try consuming some cold water fish. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are chock full of DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic olive oil pasta recipe. To cook garlic olive oil pasta you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Garlic olive oil pasta:
- Take 2 oz of organic gourmet pasta.
- Get 2 Tsp of unrefined Olive oil.
- Get 1 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 Tsp of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of parsley or any herb you have.
- Use 1 of pasture raise egg.
- You need 1 tsp of tamari sauce.
Steps to make Garlic olive oil pasta:
- Boil pasta in salted water according to the package instructions..
- Heating up a cast iron wok and cook an egg. Flip over and cook just until the white are done but yoke still not yet solidified. Set aside..
- Once the pasta is done, quickly toss the pasta with minced garlic, butter, salt and parsley..
- Top the egg yoke with a fork to allow the yoke flow out and drizziling with a tsp tamari sauce..
- Serve with a fermented veggies side dish such as kimchi or sourkraut. Or crush toasted nori seaweed for a Japanese twist..
If you find this Garlic olive oil pasta recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.