How to Prepare Vegetarian Breakfast Award-winning
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Vegetarian Breakfast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetarian Breakfast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetarian Breakfast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best drinks out there. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a horrible idea. It is, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetarian breakfast recipe. You can cook vegetarian breakfast using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetarian Breakfast:
- Take 2 of large eggs.
- Use 2 of small avocados.
- Provide 2 of small potatoes (with or without skin).
- Take 1/2 of red onion.
- Prepare 3 of bella mushrooms.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves.
- Take of Green onion (garnish).
- Take of Olive oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of unsalted butter.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Provide of Oregano.
- Use of Cumin.
- Take of Paprika.
- You need of Your favorite coffee.
- Provide of No technology.
Instructions to make Vegetarian Breakfast:
- Slowly heat up a cast iron pan to medium low. In the meantime, mix eggs in a bowl and set side. Dice veggies to your liking. Small potato cubes (< 1/2") are easiest to brown on a pan and what I prefer..
- Add oil to heated cast iron and cook eggs to your liking. I like medium low for a cast iron for scrambled eggs because it doesn't burn the eggs and it's easier to get fluffy scrambled eggs. I learned from a friend who is a chef at a breakfast restaurant that adding a small amount of milk helps you get fluffier scrambled eggs. Season to taste, I love oregano on my eggs. Set eggs aside..
- Bring up heat to medium high and add oil. Add potatoes and cook all around. When the potatoes are brown ~70% of the way around add butter, garlic, onions and mushrooms. Season to taste. Stir constantly. I typically cook until the garlic gets on the darker end because it adds a bit of crunchy garlic texture in each bite that I like, but it's always up to you. Place on plate next to eggs..
- Slice the avocados and place next to everything..
- Garnish if desired and serve immediately. Enjoyed best next to an open window with a morning breeze, no technology, and a cup of coffee..
If you find this Vegetarian Breakfast recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.