How to Prepare 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) – NO FRYING Ultimate
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) – NO FRYING recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) – NO FRYING recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may better your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to fight depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fats. These are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: chomping on a tuna fish sandwich can really help you overcome depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 烤蝦醬雞 baked prawn paste chicken (har cheong gai) – no frying recipe. To cook 烤蝦醬雞 baked prawn paste chicken (har cheong gai) – no frying you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) – NO FRYING:
- Take 1 kg of – Chicken mid joint (approximately 15 pcs).
- Use 2 tablespoons of – prawn paste.
- Take 2 tablespoons of – shao hsing wine.
- Use 1 tablespoon of – Oyster sauce (I used mushroom sauce).
- Provide 1 tablespoon of – sesame oil.
- Get 1 tablespoon of – sugar (I used cane sugar).
- Prepare Half of teaspoon – white pepper.
- Provide of Corn starch / potato starch.
Steps to make 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) – NO FRYING:
- Use a bowl mix the above seasoning well (the prawn paste sauce that I used is in the picture below).
- Pour it over the mid joints, massage and marinate well *recommended to marinate over 1 night*.
- Preheat oven 200degree Celsius.
- Coat corn starch / potato starch all over the mid joints (give it a good shake to get rid of the excess).
- Baked till it turns golden brown and crispy.
- Enjoy! 😋😋.
If you find this 烤蝦醬雞 BAKED PRAWN PASTE CHICKEN (HAR CHEONG GAI) – NO FRYING recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.