Recipe of Crispy Light Bean Sprouts and Crispy Browned Egg with Sweet Vinegar Sauce Ultimate
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Crispy Light Bean Sprouts and Crispy Browned Egg with Sweet Vinegar Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crispy Light Bean Sprouts and Crispy Browned Egg with Sweet Vinegar Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crispy Light Bean Sprouts and Crispy Browned Egg with Sweet Vinegar Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Green tea is truly great for your mood. You were sure it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid induces the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You knew green tea could help you be better. Now you are aware that it can help you be happier too!
As you can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy light bean sprouts and crispy browned egg with sweet vinegar sauce recipe. You can cook crispy light bean sprouts and crispy browned egg with sweet vinegar sauce using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crispy Light Bean Sprouts and Crispy Browned Egg with Sweet Vinegar Sauce:
- You need of Tenshin-an sauce.
- You need of Water.
- Provide of Store-bought mentsuyu.
- You need of less than 2 tablespoons Soy sauce.
- You need of Vinegar.
- Prepare of Raw cane sugar.
- Prepare of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of few drops A fragrant sesame oil.
- Provide of Main ingredients.
- Get of Eggs.
- Take of Water.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Use of Green vegetables.
- Get of Oil to cook the eggs.
Steps to make Crispy Light Bean Sprouts and Crispy Browned Egg with Sweet Vinegar Sauce:
- Put all the tenshinhan sauce ingredients except for the sesame oil in a pan. Cook while stirring constantly with a wooden spatula over medium heat. Stir from the bottom..
- Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt if needed. When the sauce is bubbly, shiny and translucent, turn off the heat..
- Wash the bean sprouts. Steam cook without oil in a non-stick pan without a lid, turning it over occasionally for 4 to 5 minutes..
- If you don't have a non-stick pan, blanch the bean sprouts quickly in boiling water and drain well..
- Drain the bean sprouts well in a colander or sieve, and arrange in a mound on a large serving plate..
- Beat the eggs lightly, and add 1 tablespoon of water and a little salt..
- Heat oil in a pan and pour in the beaten eggs. Stir 2 to 3 times with cooking chopsticks, push the egg towards the middle and make an omelette that's lightly browned on the bottom..
- If you cook it long enough that bubbles form along the edges of the pan, the egg will become and fragrant..
- Invert the omelette browned side up on the mound of bean sprouts..
- Heat the tenshin-an sauce again until piping hot. Drizzle in fragrant sesame oil at the very end and mix in..
- Pour the sauce over the omelette and bean sprouts. Sprinkle with green vegetables to garnish and it's done. It's great with rice as well as for guests. It goes really well with beer and shochu as a drinking appetizer..
If you find this Crispy Light Bean Sprouts and Crispy Browned Egg with Sweet Vinegar Sauce recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.