Simple Way to Prepare Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts) Any-night-of-the-week
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and are to be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that basically can boost your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were sure green tea had to be included in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be rich in an amino acid called L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps better your mental sharpness while relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to get healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know green tea can help you be happier as well!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to walnut yubeshi (sweet rice cake with walnuts) recipe. To cook walnut yubeshi (sweet rice cake with walnuts) you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts):
- You need of Shiratamako.
- Provide of Lukewarm water.
- Get of Brown cane sugar.
- You need of Soy sauce.
- Provide of Walnuts.
- You need of Kinako.
Instructions to make Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts):
- Microwave the walnuts for 2 minutes. For whole walnuts, microwave for 3 minutes, then finely crush..
- Dissolve the shiratamako, brown cane sugar, and soy sauce in lukewarm water, then mix well..
- Put the mixture into a heat-resistant bowl, wrap in plastic, then microwave for 2 minutes, and mix well until evenly incorporated..
- Add the walnuts and kinako to the mixture, mix, then microwave again for 2 minutes. It will start to turn brown..
- Stir well, then spread out the mixture onto a tray coated in katakuriko, then cool to set. Now, all you have to do is cut..
- After microwaving, it is very hot, so be careful not to burn yourself. I let it sit a while before spreading it out. Then chill in the refrigerator..
- This is the granulated brown cane sugar I used..
- Sprinkle on some kinako and enjoy!.
If you find this Walnut Yubeshi (Sweet Rice Cake with Walnuts) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.